Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, which should be wholesome and should never be skipped. It is also the first food you eat, so it should necessarily be healthy, as no one wants to ingest anything unhealthy right in the morning. But this is also a time of the day, when we all are super busy and do not have a lot of meal prep time. This is the perfect recipe, fitting all these criteria’s. It is highly nutritious and super easy to whip up.
HAPPY BAKING !
Yield: Approximately 2 serving.
- 1/2 cup of Mango pudding (For recipe – Mango pudding)
- 5 tablespoons of Granola (For recipe – Granola)
- 4-5 Almonds, sliced
- 1/2 Mango, medium sized
- In a medium sized serving bowl, set the MANGO PUDDING overnight. (For recipe – MANGO PUDDING)
- Take it out of the refrigerator, pour the granola. (For recipe – GRANOLA) on one side.
- Spread the sliced almonds in the centre, vertically.
- Dice the mango finely, spread them in the remaining space over the pudding.
Here is you MANGO BREAKFAST BOWL ready.
- Let the mango pudding set properly Overnight before assembling.