The Bread salad is a combination of crunch and refreshment. This fresh and tasty dish to jazz up any simple meal and use the leftover bread.
Yield: Approximately 4 Servings.
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 4 teaspoons of Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Cucumber
- 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander
- Take the bread slices and cut them into 1 cm squares.
- Take them into a bowl and add the pizza and oregano to it.
- Give it a nice mix with a spatula.
- Then Places the bread pieces on a baking tray lined with baking paper. and bake for 5 minutes until the top turns golden brown in colour.
- Remove the bread pieces and let them cool down.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes, cucumber and coriander to it.
- Give it a light toss and serve the fresh and tasty salad.
- Do not cut the bread into too small or too big pieces.
- Let the Bread crisp up and come to room temperature before adding the vegetables.