This recipe is for those who love cake and ice-cream equally and are confused between the two. It is a 10 minute recipe for enjoying that yummy piece of leftover cake, which you are bored of having by itself.
Yield: Approximately 8 scoops
- 100 grams of cake
- 80 grams of Condensed Milk
- 100 grams of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Slice the cake into small uneven sized chunks and keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, start whipping the heavy cream until soft peaks.
- Then add in the condensed milk and give it a mix with a spatula.
- Once everything is well combined, add in the cake crumbs and mix gently.
- Put it into an air tight container and freeze for 8 – 10 hours or until the icecream sets.
- Scoop out into a bowl and savour it with some chocolate ganache.
- Do not cut the cake into tiny pieces as they would crumble up while mixing.
- Do not overwhip the cream.
- Freeze it into an air tight container for avoiding the formation of ice crystals into the ice-cream.