Lets make some crispy cheese chips with just 2 ingredients. This is an easy-peasy recipe for a tasty tea- time treat. Savour this yummy snack any you have a cheese craving.
Yield: Approximately 10 cheese chips
- 4 Processed Cheese Cubes (40 grams)
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- Preheat Oven to 180 degree celcius (375 degree F).
- Grate the processed cheese (or parmesan cheese) and keep aside.
- Line a baking tray with butter paper.
- Using a round cookie cutter, spread almost 2 teaspoons of grated cheese onto the butter paper.
- Spread it to all the sides and press it gently with the fingers to secure the shape.
- Remove the cookie cutter gently and prepare all chips similarly.
- Sprinkle a pinch of oregano over all the cookies.
- Then bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degree celcius (375 degree F) for around 8 – 10 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Do not press the cheese into the cookie cutter too harshly.
- Let the chips turn golden brown until removing them from the oven.
- Do not over bake them, as they will be soft in the beginning, but will crisp up once they cool down.