Chocolate Banana Bread/ Cake is one of my favorite recipes as it has banana and chocolate, which is almost a marraige made in heaven. You just cannot go wrong with this combination. This one bowl recipe is super easy to make with just a few ingredient and gets ready within 10-15 minutes.
Yield: Approximately 4 Big sized Cup Cakes
- 2 Medium Sized Overriped Bananas
- 40 grams Powdered Sugar
- 50 grams Flavourless Vegetable Oil
- 50 grams All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 40 grams Dark Chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a firk.
- Then add in sugar and oil.
- Mix until everything is well combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Then add in the sifted all-purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the batter well and add in 3/4 quantity of the dark chocolate chunks. and mix them in.
- Now scoop out the batter in paper cups and put some dark chocolate chunks on top of each cup.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 6-8 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool it on a wire rack and demould when cooled down.
- Do not oven bake the cupcakes.