Fusion Desserts are an amalgamation of multiple recipes with varying flavour combinations. It results in a crazy mash-up with some complementing while some contrasting flavours and textures.
Yield: approximately 25 pieces.
- 300 grams all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 120 ml melted butter
- 75 ml room temperature milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 50 grams dark chocolate chips
- Grease the baking tin with melted butter and spread some all-purpose floor into it. Keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 338 degrees F (170 degree Celsius).
- In a small mixing bowl, add all-purpose floor, baking powder and baking soda. Give it a quick mix and keep it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add melted butter, milk, powdered sugar and pure vanilla extract. Mix it until all ingredients are well combined.
- Then add the dry ingredients’ mix inti the wet ingredients. Add in the dark chocolate chips and fold the batter.
- The batter consistency should be like a thick batter and a soft dough.
- Once the batter is ready, put it into the prepared baking tin and flatten it with a spatula for a flat top.
- Bake it at 338 degrees F (170 degree Celsius) for 12-15 minutes. Check in between for a golden brown top.
- Let it cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes and the cookie pizza base is ready.
- Now go crazy and add toppings of your choice and enjoy the delicious cookie pizza.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Make sure not to over bake the cookie for making it crunchy as it hardens after cooling down.