The Chocolate chips cookie shots is an interesting and delicious recipe to serve any of your favorite hot drink. U can take a sip of the drink and bite into the cookie too. It is the best way to serve milk to children and make them wanting for more.
So lets get BAKING.
Yield: Approximately 6 Chocolate Chips Cookie Shots.
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 60 ml melted butter
- 38 ml room temperature milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 30 grams dark chocolate chips
- Grease the baking tin with melted butter and spread some all-purpose floor into it. Keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 338 degrees F (170 degree Celsius).
- In a small mixing bowl, add all-purpose floor, baking powder and baking soda. Give it a quick mix and keep it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add melted butter, milk, powdered sugar and pure vanilla extract. Mix it until all ingredients are well combined.
- Then add the dry ingredients’ mix inti the wet ingredients. Add in the dark chocolate chips and fold the batter.
- The batter consistency should be like a thick batter and a soft dough.
- Once the batter is ready, freeze it for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take a sheet of aluminium foil and fold it horizontally and vertically in order to make it thick and strong.
- Now wrap it around any cylindrical object to get the shape. Then make cuts at the bottom and fold inside to make a strong base.
- Now take a paper cup and put a spoonful of the cookie dough inside it. press it at the bottom and level it in order to make the cookie shot base. Keep adding little dough and building sides of the cup.
- Keep space in the middle and insert the aluminium foil cup inside the pressed cookie dough.
- Bake it at 338 degrees F (170 degree Celsius) for 20-25 minutes. Check in between for a golden brown top.
- Let it cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes and the cookie shot is ready.
- Now spread some melted chocolate inside the walss of the cookie and on the top edges.
- Keep it in the refrigerator until the chocolate sets and pour in any drink of your choice and enjoy the chocolate chips cookie shots.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Make sure not to over bake the cookie for making it crunchy as it hardens after cooling down.