Chocolate coconut balls have a slight crunch from the chocolate and moist decadent flavour of coconut and rich condensed milk.
It is surely a go-to recipe for the sweet hunger pangs. This recipe can be whipped up in 10-15 minutes with only 3 ingredients.
So lets get BAKING!
Yield: Approximately 15 balls.
- 60 grams of Grated Coconut
- 40 grams of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 30 grams of Melted Dark Chocolate
- In a small bowl, add grated roasted coconut.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to it.
- Mix them together until everything is well combined and comes together.
- Take small portions out of the mixture and roll it into balls between the palm of your hands.
- Freeze the balls for 5 – 10 minutes until the balls harden a bit.
- Take the balls and put them into melted chocolate.
- Remove them with a fork in order to drip of the excess chocolate.
- Now freeze the balls again for 5-10 minutes and they are ready to at.
- Freeze the balls properly before dipping them in chocolate.