Chocolate muffin is the most typical and celebrated recipes of all-time. Chocolate being a beloved flavor, preferred by majority of dessert crazy peeps. Muffins being a rustic twin of cupcake, adding a chocolate flavor to it makes it the safest choice.One can guarantee a deep grin on the face and delight in heart of the eater. So if you feel like reaping some blessings by spreading happiness, surely give these babies a try.
Yield: approximately 6-7 Muffins
- 1 and ¼ cup (156.5 grams) All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (31.25 grams) Corn flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup (115 grams) Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoon Icing Sugar
- ½ cup (153 grams) Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Butterscotch essence
- ½ cup (122.5 ml) Milk
- Preheat Oven to 180 degree Celsius and grease a baking tin.
- Take a big mixing bowl and sift all dry ingredients (All-purpose flour, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt) at least 4-5 times.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk butter and sugar until it becomes foamy, light and pale in colour.
- Add condensed milk and continue beating at low speed.
- Now add sugar and butterscotch essence to above mixture and give it a quick mix.
- To this mixture, add milk and dry ingredient mixture alternately in 3 batches, mixing slowly with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 30 – 40 min or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Do not over-whisk the butter sugar mixture, otherwise you will end up separating the mixture.
- After adding all dry ingredients, gently fold the batter, so as to avoid losing the caught air from the batter.