Chocolate Toast is an easy and delicious sweet toast recipe. This recipe is easily customisable. Any toppings can be A quick and delicious dessert would be ready in a fraction of minutes.
Yield: Approximately 1 Chocolate toast
- 1 Bread Slice
- 2 Tablespoons of Melted Chocolate / Chocolate Ganache / Chocolate Syrup
- 2 -3 Diced Almonds
- 4 -5 Pieces of Orange Jelly
- 4 -5 Pieces of Kiwi Candy
- Apply Melted Chocolate / Chocolate Ganache / Chocolate Syrup on the bread slice.
- Put the almonds, orange jelly and kiwi candy pieces on top.
- The decedant Chocolate Toast is ready.
- The bread slice can be toasted before applying the filling on top.
- Any toppings can be used over the chocolate toast.