This is the simplest Garlic Bread Recipe made with everyday ingredients, which even a beginner can make and flaunt the baking skills. It can be used to please kids or even as a party snack. So surely give it a try and let me know in the comments sections how did it turn out.
HAPPY BAKING !
Yield: Approximately 16 Sticks
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Sofetened Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add butter oil and garli. Microwave it for a minute or until butter melts.
- Cut the bread slices into 4 vertical sticks.
- Then apply the garlic flavour butter and oil mixture to all 4 sides of each sticks.
- Then sprinkle some oregano on all sticks.
- Spread a generous amount of Cheese onto all the sticks.
- Then bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for around 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let them cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes until they turn crispy.
- Enjoy the fresh homemade Garlic bread sticks.
- Do not over bake the garlic bread sticks, they do crisp up after cooling down.