As we all are aware about the current health crisis which the world is facing, the most important thing we need to be focusing on is our immunity. So we have come up with these immunity bars, containing all the foods we should be including in our diet for boosting our immunity. Lets eat healthy, stay fit, take care of our loved ones and fight against this evil pandemic.
HAPPY BAKING !
Yield: Approximately 5 Big sized Bars
- 15 medium sized of Pitted Ground Dates
- 20 Grams of Roasted Rolled Oats
- 20 Grams of Roasted Amaranth seeds (Rajgira)
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons of Pistachios
- 2 Tablespoons of Almonds
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of Flax Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of Candies Litchi
- 2 Tablespoons of Candies Orange
- 2 Tablespoons of Raisins
- Grease a square baking tin with vegetable oil and place a baking paper at the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl take the dates, add in the roasted oats and amaranth seeds. add in honey.
- Put the pistachios, almonds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, candied litchi, candied orange and raisins.
- Mix everything together and put the mixture in the greased tin.
- Level it with a rubber spatula applying pressure in order to get the particles together.
- Place it in the refrigerator overnight until the bars set.
- Run a knife through the sides after removing the bars from the fridge.
- Invert in on any work surface, remove the butter paper and cut the bars into desired shapes.
- The bars are ready to be savoured.
- Let the bars set properly before removing from the tin.