Honey drizzled mango yogurt ice-cream in a summer afternoon is like glimmer in dark.
Yogurt ice-cream varieties are an amalgamation of delicious flavors and healthfulness. Especially if it is mango in summers, nothing can be better. The enzyme filled yogurt and rich honey makes this dessert full of life. You can combine any fruit flavor and enjoy with your favorite toppings.
Yield: Almost 10 servings
- 1 cup fresh yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup freshly made mango puree
- Handful of sprinkles, for decoration
- Fresh mango pieces
- Add yogurt and honey and mix until properly combined.
- Add mango puree to it. Mix it well.
- Put in an airtight container and spread generous amount of sprinkles on top
- Freeze for about 3-4 hours, top with some honey, mango cubes and enjoy.
- Taste mixture after adding honey as its quantity may vary depending to the sourness of the yogurt.