The moyonnaise toast is an easy and delicious cold toast recipe. This easy cold toast recipe can be made with ingredients lying in the kitchen in a fraction of minutes.
Yield: Approximately 1 Mayo toast
- 1 Bread Slice
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Cabbage
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- a Pinch of Salt
- In a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, cabbage and cucumber (Squeeze all the water out of the shredded cucumber.)
- Add salt in above mixture and mix well.
- Apply tomato sauce on the bread slice.
- Then apply the mayo mix on top and sprinkle dries oregano.
- The savoury Mayo Toast is ready.
- The bread slice can be toasted before applying the filling on top.