The pull-apart garlic bread is a delicious twist to the famous garlic bread recipe. This snack recipe can be made with any leftover bread and some simple ingredients. This simple recipe can be made in just 10-15 minutes.
Yield: Approximately 2 Servings.
- 2 Teaspoons of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bread Bun
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 cup of Grated Cheese
- In a microwave safe bowl, Add butter, oil and garlic cloves. Heat it in the microwave for 30 secongs or until the butter melts.
- Meanwhile take a bread bun and Make horizontal and vertical cuts into it, approximately 1 cm apart.
- Now remove the garlic cloves from the melted butter and oil mixture and keep it aside
- Add oregano to the oil mix and mix well.
- Spread this flavoured oil on the bread with a rubber spatula. Also put it into the crevices of the bread.
- Now chop the garlic cloves into tiny pieces and insert the pieces into the bread crevices.
- Take some grated chese and do the same with it, until all the nooks and corners of the bread are filled with the cheese.
- Then place it on a baking tray lined with a baking paper and bake the bread in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for around 5 -1o minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Enjoy the pull-apart garlic bread warm and fresh.
- Make sure the cuts in the bread are not too deep, as the bread could crumble.