This post is about the cupcake twin – MUFFIN. Elaborating on the look of it, it has a very adorable simplistic appeal. It’s pretty little stature is in perfect sync with it’s no pain recipe.
The spotlight in this particlar recipe is on the basic yet most unique flavor – VANILLA, having a rich and irreplaceable aroma. It is the most flattering dessert with very few counter ingredients, with an awesome outcome. The yogurt in this recipe adds to the tenderness, resulting in a melt in the mouth feel.
Yield: approximately 6- 7 cupcakes
- 1 cup (125 grams) All-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- a pinch of Salt
- ¼ cup (62.5 grams) Yogurt
- ½teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Oil
- ½ cup (100 grams) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- ¼ cup (61.25 ml) Milk
- Preheat Oven to 180 degree Celsius and grease a baking tin.
- Take a mixing bowl and sift all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt at least 4-5 times.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk curd and add baking soda to it. Keep aside for 5-6 min until foamy.
- In a medium sized bowl add oil and sugar. Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- Then add vanilla essence and milk to the above mixture and mix well.
- To this mixture, add sifted dry ingredient mixture in 3 batches and keep mixing until everything is well combined.
- Add the foamy curd and baking soda mix to the batter, mixing slowly with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 20 – 30 min or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.