Cup Pizza is a mini version of the famed Italian Dish. It is an easy-peasy instant recipe. If you ever tempt of savouring a pizza and you fear making it yourself, this is definitely a go-to recipe. It can be a fresh and delicious afternoon dish or even a party snack, which is simple to make and savour too. Trying out this recipe will surely boost your confidence and will make people believe that you are a good cook.
Yield: Approximately 4 servings
- 70 grams All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- 15 ml of Olive Oil
- 45 – 50 ml of Milk
- 4 tablespoons of Pizza Sauce
- 117 grams of grated Cheese
- 1 cup of Vegetables (Capsicum, Tomatoe, Onion, Basil)
- 2 teaspoons of Italian herbs (Oregano, Parsley, Thyme, Basil)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius.
- In a mixing bowl, Add All-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and whisk it well.
- Then add olive oil to the mix. Start adding milk in sections.
- Keep adding milk until an elasticy and stick dough is obtained.
- Then take some paper cups and add 2 tablespoons of the above dough into each cup.
- Spread a tablepoon of pizza sauce into each cup.
- Finely dice all the vegetables and add a generous amount into each cup.
- sprinkles some italian hers over the veggies.
- Grate the cheese and add almost 2 tablespoons of cheese into each cup.
- Bake these pizza cups in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for around 18-20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and base has baked.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle with some italian spices and garnish with some fresh basil leaves.
- Savour it warm out of the oven.
- Do not add the entire milk in one go. Add it in portions.
- The batter should not be too thick or too thin. it should be like a sticky bread dough.
- In case the cheese is burning, cover the cups with aluminium foil, until the base is baked.